BIZVI, LLC, the Virgin Islands’ #1 Technology Company, is seeking Marketing/Sales Associates for our Marketing Department located at our St. Thomas office. We are seeking associates that are customer focused, energetic, self-starter, and outgoing to drive our Sales/Business Development Department. You determine your earning potential selling environment. We offer a minimum basic salary with an excellent commission structure with opportunities to increase your income potential. Training is provided by our Marketing Team.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences
- Maintain records related to sales
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires
- Maintain assigned account bases while developing new accounts
- Answer questions regarding the Company and its services
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing customers to sell new services, and to protect and increase existing services
- Explain to customers how specific types of services will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible
- Locate and contact potential clients to offer marketing services
- Inform customers of available options for services, and provide samples
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information
- Meet monthly sales goals, networking with local business community and tapping off-island resources
- English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Communications and Media — Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
- Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Computers / Computer Software — Knowledge of computer software to include application software such Microsoft Office Suite.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Time Management — Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Negotiation — Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Service Orientation — Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Writing — Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
BIZVI, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Send Resume to email@example.com